What To Do If You Are Injured
If you are injured at work, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits provided under the Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA). DCPAS provides oversight of implementation of this program for the DOD civilian workforce. The Department of Labor’s Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) administers the FECA program for the Federal government. Federal employees have certain rights and responsibilities in filing for these benefits under FECA; identified in the Employee Rights and Responsibilities Fact Sheet.
For assistance, please contact your supervisor or Agency Injury Compensation Specialist.
- Information for Employees on Overseas Assignments and their Agencies Concerning the Federal Employees' Compensation Act
- Information for Deployed Employees - Division of Federal Employees' Compensation - Office of Workers' Compensation Programs
- Federal Employees' Compensation Act — Frequently Asked Questions
- Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs Claimant Page
- Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs Medical Bill Processing Portal
- Claims under the Federal Employees' Compensation Act due to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)