The Department of Labor’s Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) administers the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act program for the Federal government. For the DOD, DCPAS administers the program. When a civilian employee is injured at the workplace and files a claim, agencies and supervisors have certain basic responsibilities under FECA; identified in the Agencies and Supervisors Fact Sheet.
For assistance, please contact your supervisor or Agency Injury Compensation Specialist.
- Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs
- Protecting Employees, Enabling Reemployment Initiative
- Medical Bill Pay Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal Employees’ Compensation Act law and Related Materials
- Employees’ Compensation Appeals Board
- Employees’ Compensation Operation & Management Portal (ECOMP)
- Claims under the Federal Employees' Compensation Act due to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- DOL/GOVT-1 Office of Workers' Compensation Programs, Federal Employees' Compensation Act Files
- Defense Injury and Unemployment Compensation System (DIUCS) Application (CAC required)