TSP Participation Data and Tools
The Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) is a retirement savings and investment plan for federal employees and members of the uniformed services, including the Ready Reserve. For employees covered by the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS), TSP is one third of their retirement plan. As such, it is imperative that these employees invest early in their career. Below are resources to aid both employees and their Benefit Service Centers with retirement planning and help increase program awareness. Included are attachments/links to TSP participation data, TSP Millionaires Club data, retirement planning tools, and agency representative resources.
- TSP Millionaires Club
- Why FERS Employees Need to Participate in TSP
- Maximize Your TSP Savings.
- FERS TSP Participation Data – Government-wide vs DOD
- DOD Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) Participation Data*
- Government Retirement and Benefits (GRB) Platform
- Federal Ballpark Estimator
- Agency and Service Representative Resources
*DOD FERS data reflects participants with percentage contributions only.